Meet Our Team
- Born and raised in Morganton, North Carolina.
- Graduate of Freedom High School in Morganton, with some college courses in business.
- Considers trucking and dispatching with her husband for three and a half years to be her most interesting job. She and her husband learned to drive a truck together.
- Before trucking, worked for several months as a floor manager in a factory in Honduras.
- Married to Russell for 29 years. They have two children, Russell JR. and Tonise. She has two grandchildren, Ashyra and Makenzie.
- Joined Franchise Freight early 2011 as office manager.
- Spends most of her free time involved with her church, Saint Luke’s Christian Holiness Church of God, where she is in the choir and on the usher board. Also enjoys flowers and gardening.
- Born in Ottumwa, Iowa. Splits time between Mount Airy, NC; Morganton, NC; and Chapel Hill, NC.
- Graduate of Robert L. Patton High School in Morganton. Currently studying history and American studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Started with Franchise Freight in May 2011 as a creative writer.
- Son of Steve and Sheila, with two older brothers, Matt and Mark.
- Enjoys reading, listening to music, and playing disc golf.